Saturday, January 24, 2009

Adventures in St Petersburg!


I don't know if anyone is interested, but I've started a blog of my study abroad in St. Pete.  It's going well so far, I highly recommend that any Russian Studies kids traveling abroad in coming semesters consider it!

It's HERE, under "From Russia With Love"  <---cheesy and cliche, I know, but deal with it.

 I hope Stetson is having a good first semester!  Make sure you all go see Lend Me A Tenor at Stover Theatre when it's on (even you Dr Denner), because it is a BRILLIANT show,  I have a lot of EXTREMELY talented friends in it, and you will not regret it.  It's the only thing right now that is making me regret being in Russia -that I can't be in Deland to be in/see Lend Me A Tenor.  I'm serious, it's that good.

Ok, shameless plug over, check out the blog maybe,
Loves to you all!
-Bimini

No comments: