Monday, February 13, 2012

This is Halloween(I wish)

So most people know of Tim Burton's epic stop motion film "The Nightmare Before Christmas".... But what I didn't know was that it was translated into so many different languages. Now this all came about when I was searching youtube for disney songs(i'm a dork and i'm proud of it) in different languages and one thing led to another and before I knew it I somehow got linked to Nightmare Before Christmas. Now the original is evil and menacing and wonderful as only Danny Elfman can do... But then I stumbled onto this... This is quite possibly the most menacing and truly downright creepy version of this song I have ever listened to(and let me just say it's not that pretty in Japanese either) But anyway... I thought it was interesting that movies we all know and love are enjoyed around the world... Even something as obscure as this :)

No comments: