Sunday, April 10, 2016

Study Abroad in Poland

Since SPREEs just released their scholarship for Poland this summer I decided to write about my AWESOME trip to Poland. Last year, I received the half tuition scholarship to participate in the Crossroads of Empires study abroad program in Warsaw, Poland. The fact that I met Polish and European Union officials and got to listen to them lecture made the entire trip a priceless experience. I got to travel to a country that had previously been completely off my radar (I didn't even know where it was on a map) and learn about one of my passions, security. This month long trip felt like an entire semester with the number of lectures we attended and trips we took. Every weekend was a new city and a new cultural experience. From studying in the Collegium Civitas in the very center of Warsaw (every girl's dream after learning Russian history) to visiting the Stasi Museum in Berlin, I had experiences that never would have been possible without my scholarship. This opportunity completely changed the trajectory of my summer for the better. That being said, if you're reading the blog APPLY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP. Even if you don't know if you want to go, APPLY. Even if you don't think you'll get it, APPLY.

https://sway.com/S0vFywHdqUBQ82F5#st_refDomain=www.facebook.com&st_refQuery=/



*end of shameless plug for this program*

3 comments:

Jhon Staphen said...

really glories leading abroad Overseas Education Consultant in A blog from Stetson's Program in Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies. We are one stop solution for free education in Europe, US, UK, Canada, Singapore, Australia.








Student accommodation close to De Montfort University

All inclusive student accommodation in Sheffield

Student Accommodation Australia said...

Your blog is very good and very helpful too. I have learned a lot from your blog about student.
Due to your blog, people will be very helpfull.
I read your blog and it is really good. Thank you for sharing this information with us.
student accommodation urbenest melbourne

vinaykumar said...

Hi, Thanks for the article I'have found another article regarding studying in Poland with free/low-paid education with scholarship options. you can find the article link here
click here