Monday, October 29, 2007

Feel the love

The other night I was watching some spanish television when they were announcing on the news that in Moscow people had gathered for an event and started kissing. Now though, that I search online to see if I can find an article about that event, I can't find one. But my searching has yeilded me another strange article about Russians and their love lives.

Clicking on this link http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3252315.stm will take you to a BBC article about embarassed Russian officials who want to keep kids safe by banning kissing. The article is a couple years old, but it's still funny to read. Back in 2003 they were contemplating banning kissing, but now in 2007 they're having events where people smooch all over each other.

Maybe it's gotten out of hand?

No comments: