Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Alla Pugacheva

For my blog I'm going to be introducing you to an extremely famous Russian singer by the name of Alla Pugacheva. I grew up listening to her because my parents would always play her music in the house and in the car. They grew up listening to her, as did millions of other Russians.In order to get a clear idea of how influential she was in Russian society, both during the Soviet Union and after its collapse,here is an article about her that I found. I hope you find it interesting. I am also posting one of her most famous songs so you can hear her voice and hopefully you enjoy her music just as much as I did growing up! This song is one her older songs.Enjoy!!

P.S. I didn't know if I could add a second link or how to do it so here is the address for the music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e3QJhipWNY

No comments: